Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Some Days

There are many days that I love being home with my kids.  Days when my children are delightful and sweet and funny.  Days when we have lots of fun together, my girls play nicely together, and my infant's schedule meshes perfectly with our day.

Today was not one of those days.

Today was one those days when I am 3 days into potty training my active 2 year old, my 4 year old cried for 40 minutes straight about a lost privilege, my infant woke up from his naps at the most inopportune times, my older two antagonized and argued and tattled and screamed, and there were at least several moments when 2 kids were crying and the third was yelling above the crying about something they needed me to do.  Yup.  It was one of those days.

I'll be honest.  I'm looking forward to going to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment