Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, October 12, 2015

Family Pictures

The last time we had family pictures taken with my side of the family, Staley was 18 months old and there were only 3 grandchildren.  3 years and 3 kids later, we figured it was time for an up-date.

Big family picture with all the kids looking at the camera and mostly smiling.  Winner, winner, winner!

Grandparents with the grandkids

My youngest brother and his disgustingly photogenic family
 
I love this picture of my oldest brother's family.
 
Uncle Ethan with all the nieces and nephews.  Adelie started this impromptu group photo by trying to get into Ethan's individual picture, and it ended up being one of my favorites.
 
Staley has gotten better about smiling nicely for pictures, but for some reason, looking at the camera is still hard for her.  I loved her sweet little pose in this one, even if she's looking somewhere else.

My sweet Adelie

Of all my kids, Briggs is probably the best right now at looking at the camera and smiling.  Of course, he's almost always smiling, so that works in his favor.
 
My little family looking in the right general direction and sort of smiling.  With our track record for family pictures, I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment