Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, October 30, 2015

Family Pictures...Again

I had mentioned that the last time we had family pictures with my side of the family, Staley was 18 months old.  Well, the last time we had family pictures with Zach's family, Staley was only 8 months old.  So 4 years and 2 kids later, it was time for an up-date.

A miraculous big family picture that was good of everyone...even the trees.

Uma and Papa with the grandkids

Zach's sister's beautiful family

4 year old cousins who also happen to be best friends

No family picture day is complete without some less than stellar pictures of my kids together.

And let's keep in mind...

...that these 3 photos...

were the best options she had to choose from.  Ouch.

Luckily, my kids can be more photogenic on an individual basis.

Just wishing I had combed his hair a little better...or at least licked his cowlick down more.

Sweet, sweet smiles...

...from my sweet, sweet girls.

Another family photo shoot in the books.  There were some tears.  Some resistance.  Some attempts at smiles gone wrong.  Some funky hair issues.  But all things considered, I'm calling it a success...and already dreading next year when we have THREE mobile children with their own agendas.  Lord help us!

No comments:

Post a Comment