Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Like Her Mama

Staley is my girly-girl.  She loves dresses and skirts and tutus and all things sparkly and glittery.  Many days when choosing her clothes, she informs me that she wants to be "super fancy."  I prefer yoga pants and sweatshirts and jeans.  Rather than super fancy, I prefer super comfy.

On Monday as Staley was getting dressed, she told me that she wanted to surprise me with what she chose to wear.  When she came out, she said, "I picked this so I could look like you."  Instead of her usual dress or skirt, she was wearing her super-soft jeans and a casual top that I had bought for her that she'd never worn.

And although I'm biased, I thought she looked super cute...and comfortable.


1 comment:

  1. hehehe! I can TOTALLY relate! My Marin asks me why I don't like to be fancy like she does and wear dresses! :o) I told her skirts and dresses are not very practical for a mom!

    ReplyDelete