Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Fast Learner

I was just exhausted.  I told Zach I couldn't keep getting up multiple times every night anymore to feed Briggs.  I decided it was time to try to let him cry it out and see if we could train him to start sleeping better at night.  We started 2 nights ago.  Briggs woke up right on cue around midnight, cried for 25 minutes, and fell back asleep.  He cried for 10-15 minutes at 3:00, 5 minutes at 5:00, and 1 minute around 5:45.  And last night, he went to bed at 7:40 and I didn't hear a peep until this morning at 7:15.

One night!  After one night, he figured it out.  Why, oh why, did we wait so long to try this???

 
He's proven that he's a fast learner.  Now I'm just hoping he can keep it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment