Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, December 21, 2015

The Countdown

 
It's 4 days until Christmas and we are ready.  Delivering Christmas goodies?  Check.  Finishing Christmas shopping?  Check.  Mailing out Christmas cards?  Check.  Enjoying the Festival of Lights?  Check.  Extended family celebration?  Check.
 


Making Christmas gifts?  Check.

Attending pre-school Christmas party?  Check.
 
Eating Reading Christmas cards?  Check.
 
And now all we have to do is open the last few advent calendar boxes, wrap the gifts, enjoy the kids' mounting excitement, and bask in the joy of the season.



 





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Debbie and Daniel! I'm the goofball that just deleted her message twice, I'm sorry (...alternate apology...I'm sorry I am clueless with what I'm doing)
    Hi Ellen (and her beautiful family)! I have finally remembered to find your blog after having moved away 8 years ago (blushing in shame). I REALLY want to send you our standard "It's After Christmas So Now You Can Expect Correspondence From Our Family." Could you please email me at my usual addy (________@yahoo.com)? I'm obviously hoping you remember the main part! Your blog reads as if I were sitting in the therapy room in Peoria listening to your hilarious stories. I'm going to be hooked! Big hugs from Debbie and Daniel

    ReplyDelete