Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, January 18, 2016

The Countdown...

Less than a week until we leave for our Disney trip!!

I've been planning for about a year.  I've researched and made lists and bought supplies and borrowed things.  I've been trying to keep us as healthy as possible.  I've been obsessively watching the weather report, both for here (praying for no winter storms that will keep us from flying out) and for Orlando (and imagining basking in the 70 degree sun).  I've already started packing.  This week, I'm taking no chances with unnecessary germ exposure.  (No Sunday School, no pre-school, no library.)  I've done everything I can to plan and prepare for this trip so that hopefully, once we are there, I can sit back, relax, and soak in the magic.  I don't know about my kids, but I CAN'T WAIT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment