Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, February 19, 2016

Life at 5

This morning on the way home from an outing, I told Staley that she was going to have a sleepover at her cousin's house on Sunday.  Staley told me, "I'll need to pack right when we get home because I'm going to be really busy and might not have time to pack before Sunday."  When I mentioned that she might have to pack later since we'd need to be eating lunch right when we got home, Staley countered, "When we get home, maybe I'll just pack my stuffed animals and fairy wings."

Oh to be 5, when an empty week-end calendar translates into "really busy" and priorities when packing for an overnight include fairy wings.  Wouldn't it be fun if we all lived life that way???

2 comments:

  1. At dinner last night I asked Staley what she had done today and she looked at me like (duh) "I had to pack for the sleepover!" As if there were time for anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  2. At dinner last night I asked Staley what she had done today and she looked at me like (duh) "I had to pack for the sleepover!" As if there were time for anything else!

    ReplyDelete