Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, March 11, 2016

Mother of the Year

I took my son for his one year check-up today only to find out he has a raging ear infection.

My daughter's pre-school teacher pulled me aside at pick-up time yesterday to let me know that my daughter got in a fight at recess.  A fist fight.

I had to interrupt my talk with the pharmacist to stop my younger daughter from trying to wrestle with her sister on the floor at CVS.

Mother of the Year?  Definitely not looking good.  Maybe next year...



1 comment:

  1. Oh boy! We all have these moments! Sometimes I have to record them just so I remember to laugh through them. Like the time last year I went to lunch with a friend, turned off my cell phone and missed a call from school letting me know that my daughter had thrown up in class! YIKES!!! I know you have three little ones who would TOTALLY vote for you as Mother of the Year any day!!

    ReplyDelete