Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Question of the Day

Yesterday afternoon, after a 4th day of Adelie not napping, she was WILD.  Adelie was bouncing off the walls, climbing, hanging, wrestling, knocking things over...  In an attempt to harness her energy, I was trying to play catch with Adelie.  However, she was still having a hard time calming down, so I would just throw the ball across the basement.  Adelie would run and get it, race back to me, and then we'd do it again.  She had a great time running, laughing, and giggling, doing this over and over and over again for about 15 minutes straight.

So should I be pleased that I found a more healthy way for Adelie to use up some of her energy...

or should I feel guilty that I was playing fetch with my daughter?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment