Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Adelie Vacation Quotes

On Thursday morning we went out to breakfast and then took the kids to a movies.  As we were getting ready to leave the restaurant, I told Adelie, "I want you to go to the bathroom at the restaurant before we go to the movie.  And if you cry or throw a fit about it, you will not get to go to the movie."  Contemplating this, Adelie asked, "Can I whine?"

#justcoveringthebases
#cantitbeneither

My dad gave each of the grandkids a small bag of saltwater taffy as a treat to eat on the drive home from Pentwater.  He gave it to them on Friday night.  When the girls woke up on Saturday morning, I reminded them, "We are going to get dressed, have breakfast, and then we'll drive home."  Adelie sat straight up in bed and said, "You know what that means."  I  replied, "What does that mean?"  She threw her arms in the air and said, "It's water taffy time!!"

#priorities
#roadtripfun

One of the days on the beach, my cousin, Emily, was giving a few of the kids a little swimming lesson.  She was showing them how to be alligators in the water.  As they were practicing being alligators, Adelie said to Emily, "Alligators go potty in the water, right?"  Emily responded, "Yes they do.  Is that what you are planning to do?"  To which Adelie replied, "I'm going right now."  *sigh*

#3yearoldhonesty
#bewareofthewarmwater




No comments:

Post a Comment