Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Said No One Ever

I really love it when I spend an hour making a healthy, delicious, well-rounded meal for my family that all 3 of my kids complain about...said no one ever.

I really love it when my kids use words like disgusting, yucky, and gross to describe how the meals I make look, smell, and/or taste...said no one ever.

I really love it when my youngest child who can't yet use words like disgusting, yucky, and gross, just throws his food on the floor...said no one ever.

I really love it when tears are shed about having to eat the meal that I fixed...said no one ever.

I really love it when eating a miniscule pile of veggies can involve 30 minutes of whining, complaining, and gagging...said no one ever.

Maybe tomorrow we'll just eat out.


No comments:

Post a Comment