Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, November 7, 2016

Remember When...

Remember when all my kids would sleep until at least 7 or 8 in the morning every single morning, usually soundly sleeping until I'd have to wake them up for Staley to get ready for school?  Remember how Adelie was napping really consistently and how every day during naptime, I'd have an hour or two of total silence to get things done while Staley was at school?

Then remember how a few weeks ago Adelie stopped napping?  And remember how we just had the time change and Adelie's been up around 6 the past two mornings?  Remember how my hour or two of naptime silence has now turned into about 5 minutes before I hear the pitter patter of little feet on the stairs?  And remember how waking to my soft, melodic alarm clock has now been replaced by waking to a foot in the ribs as my daughter climbs over me to get into my bed?


Remember how I like it better when everyone just sleeps?


No comments:

Post a Comment