Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Happy Birthday, Adelie!

It was four years ago today that Adelie was born.  Four years ago that our family of 3 became 4.  Four years ago that Staley became a big sister.  Four years ago that I realized that the fierce love of a mother can grow exponentially the second another child enters the world.  It was four years ago that I got to meet my little love and wonder about what kind of little girl she might grow up to be.  Through these years, I've learned that my baby girl is...

Easy-going

Happy

Mischievous

Adorable

Full of energy

Silly

Twirly

and social.

But Adelie is so much more.  She has a spark that is contagious.  She is sweet and loving, thoughtful and generous, fun and energetic, social and smart.  She is friendly and outgoing, ready with a hug or a homemade gift or a kind word to anyone she meets.  She is always ready to hang with the big kids.  She is confident and charismatic and hilarious.  She's just fun!  I am so proud of the little girl she is becoming and I can't wait to see where life takes her.

Happy Birthday, Adelie!
We love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment