Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, April 11, 2017

They Say...

The other day Zach was getting Briggs out of his carseat.  He said, "Are you ready to go inside, Briggs?'' Briggs answered, "I'm not Briggs.  I'm Briggy-boy."

#Briggyboy

During her 4 year old interview, Adelie told me she wanted to be a mermaid when she grows up.  Then she said, "Do you think I will be a real mermaid when I grow up or will I be just regular like you?"
#notgoodformyselfesteem
#justregular

Adelie often forgets to flush the toilet after she uses it.  One night as Adelie was brushing her teeth, I thought the bathroom smelled bad.  I opened the lid of the toilet to find that someone had not flushed.
Me:  "Well that's what smells bad.  Someone forgot to flush." 
Adelie: "It wasn't me.  My poop doesn't look like that.  Maybe it was you, Mommy." 
Me:  "I always remember to flush.  I can probably narrow it down to 2 people in this house." 
Adelie:  "Yeah.  Staley and Briggs."
#notquite
#wishshedjustflush

#alwaysahoot

The other morning Staley was supposed to be brushing her teeth while I was helping Briggs put on his shoes.  Since I wasn't hearing any water running, I called, "Staley, are you brushing your teeth?"  Matter of factly, she responded, "No.  I'm just dancing in the bathroom."

#soundsaboutright
#stillnotfast




No comments:

Post a Comment