Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, May 7, 2017

Jungle Book

This past week-end, Staley's Stage Kids class that she has attended all semester performed their production, "The Jungle Book."  Staley was a bumblebee and a baby monkey.  Although she didn't have any individual lines in this production, she was on stage for most of the show, singing and dancing and looking adorable.

Staley loves being on stage.  She never acts nervous or intimidated.  She gets so excited about costumes and make-up and face paint.  And she loves spending time with her friends in class each week.

What an adorable little monkey!

The set and costumes were incredible.  As one of the youngest in the class, it always catches me off guard to see how small Staley looks on stage with the rest of the cast.  I'm so used to her being the "big kid" at home.

Staley loves when people come to watch her perform, so she was thrilled that she had grandparents and a cousin and aunt and friends and even her Kindergarten teacher all in the audience to support her.

I'm so amazed at the confidence that Staley has on stage.  I am so glad that she has found something that she loves to do.  I am so grateful for the friends and mentors that she has found in this class.  And I am so proud of my little performer.




No comments:

Post a Comment