Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Happy Father's Day

I am so thankful that my life is filled with wonderful fathers, and what a wonderful day to celebrate these amazing men.

I am so thankful for my father, the man who has always provided me with love, guidance, wisdom, and support...with just a touch of goofiness on the side.  I am so grateful for my father's constant presence in my life, and in the lives of his grandchildren.


I am so thankful for my father-in-law, a constant and stable foundation for his family.  He taught my husband how to work hard, support his family, and show his love through his actions.  What a great role model for his children and grandchildren to follow.


I am so thankful for my husband and partner in this parenting journey.  He is an incredible father, full of love and patience and fun.  He always puts his family first and works hard to build a wonderful life for us.  Zach is so devoted to his family, and I feel so incredibly lucky that our 3 little ones get to call him "Dad."


I am so blessed by the amazing fathers in my life. 
Happy Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment