Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Potty Trained

It was super easy.  He mostly did it himself.  I can't even call it training.  But Briggs is officially potty trained.  He's had a full week without any accidents, and had very few the week before that.  He wears his undies all day (except naps) and has done great, even on big outings like State Farm Play Day.  He still doesn't tell me often that he needs to go, generally just holding it until I take him.  He still wears a diaper for naps and bedtime, but is dry about 75% of the time after naps and about 25% of the time when he wakes up in the morning.  I had thought he'd be harder, take longer, and train later than the girls.  It was just the opposite.

So glad this little guy proved me wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment