Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, July 28, 2017

They Say...

Briggs spent the night with my parents last night.  After dinner, he had a cookie.  This morning while eating breakfast with Grandpa, he asked if he could have another cookie.  Grandpa said, "We don't have cookies with breakfast."  Briggs replied, "I was asking Grammie."

#nofool

While Briggs stayed with my parents, Adelie and Staley (and 2 of their cousins) stayed with Zach's parents.  Adelie couldn't fall asleep and was keeping the rest of the girls awake.  At one point she came downstairs and told Uma, "I really want to be quiet, but I just have to be loud."

#truth

Today the girls were playing house together and had this conversation:

Adelie:  "I want to be the teenager."
Staley:  "No, I am the teenager.  You can be the mom."
Adelie:  "I don't want to be the mom.  I want to be the teenager."
Staley:  "I know!  You can be a teenager who is a mom."

#nothanks

No comments:

Post a Comment