I know the trinkets will soon be lost. I know the excitement will fade. I know the girls probably won't remember all the magical moments from this trip, or as time passes, even the trip at all. But I will. I will remember the way their faces lit up when they got their first glimpse of a princess or character. The way they jumped and clapped with excitement during the parades. The way they couldn't wait to try a new ride, or to ride a favorite over and over again. I won't forget the way Adelie stared in awe at each character she met. The way Staley was so proud of riding a roller coaster that she couldn't wait to tell everyone all about it. The way Briggs made friends wherever he went, whether it was with people on the bus or waiters or princesses or characters in costume. It was a magical vacation, and I won't ever forget it.
Because how can you forget this moment?
This joy?
This face?
I do believe in the magic of Disney, and these magical moments will be forever etched in my memory...and my heart.


