#Briggyboy
During her 4 year old interview, Adelie told me she wanted to be a mermaid when she grows up. Then she said, "Do you think I will be a real mermaid when I grow up or will I be just regular like you?"
#notgoodformyselfesteem
#justregular
Adelie often forgets to flush the toilet after she uses it. One night as Adelie was brushing her teeth, I thought the bathroom smelled bad. I opened the lid of the toilet to find that someone had not flushed.
Me: "Well that's what smells bad. Someone forgot to flush."
Adelie: "It wasn't me. My poop doesn't look like that. Maybe it was you, Mommy."
Me: "I always remember to flush. I can probably narrow it down to 2 people in this house."
Adelie: "Yeah. Staley and Briggs."
#notquite
#wishshedjustflush
#alwaysahoot
The other morning Staley was supposed to be brushing her teeth while I was helping Briggs put on his shoes. Since I wasn't hearing any water running, I called, "Staley, are you brushing your teeth?" Matter of factly, she responded, "No. I'm just dancing in the bathroom."
#soundsaboutright
#stillnotfast


