Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, February 10, 2020

Question of the Day

Which of these do you think is the root cause of Adelie's current illness?

1.  The fact that, just 2 days ago, someone asked if we had been avoiding all the sickness that has been going around and I answered, "Yes!  We have stayed surprisingly healthy this winter."

2.  How just recently Adelie was talking about not missing any days of school so far this year and her excitement about potentially getting a perfect attendance trophy at the end of the year.

3.  My putting off various errands that I should have done over the weekend, planning to just get them done today while the kids were in school.

4.  Germs.

It's hard to truly pinpoint the root cause, but I think all are viable options.
On the plus side, Adelie is already setting a new record for reading minutes for this week.