Briggs continues to struggle with some anger and behavior issues at home. His new phrase of choice to end any argument is "so...yeah!" As in, "I'm not going to school today so...yeah!" Or "I am NOT going to clean up my toys in the playroom right now so...yeah!" Or "I don't like that joke so...yeah!" Unfortunately for Briggs, that argument doesn't really hold much water around here and he generally ends up doing what he insists that he won't. It's not always pretty, but we can usually find our way to the appropriate solution. So...yeah!
Briggs got a new diary for his birthday. He has only made one entry so far which he showed me the other night. His first diary entry reads: "a speshol theinge is my mom!" And this special thing thinks those are the best 6 words ever written.
I sure do love this boy!
So...yeah!!
