It is amazing to me that Adelie and Briggs still refer to bed time as "bed night." That has lasted a LONG time.
When Briggs makes a craft of some sort, he calls it an "art craft."
Adelie still says "prigileve" instead of "privilege."
The other day the kids were talking about where they are going to live when they get older. Adelie said she was either going to live in a specific house she likes in the country outside of Eureka or in an apartment in St. Louis. She said, "I'll probably live in St. Louis, though, because I'm more of a city girl." (Says the girl who has never lived anywhere other than our little town of 5,000.)
As we were driving home from swim lessons the other day, a bird flew in front of our car. I said, "Oh no! I think I just hit that bird." Adelie responded nonchalantly, "Well, at least it wasn't a narwhal." Ummm...okay.
