Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, October 22, 2021

Anniversaries

While Zach and I celebrated our 20th anniversary this year, we also had the opportunity to marvel in the 50th wedding anniversaries of our parents.  Finding a person that you want to spend 20 years with or 50 years with or 80 years with can be difficult.  I feel so blessed that our parents are such a good example to us of how to build a successful and sustained marriage.  And I am so grateful that God took two sets of high school sweethearts and led them down a lasting road of love and marriage that, 50 years later, produced a beautiful life and a beautiful family together.

June 1971

June 2021

50 years, 4 kids, 7 grandkids, and 1 beautiful life together.

October 1971

October 2021

50 years, 2 kids, 6 grandkids, and 1 beautiful life.

Happy 50th Anniversary to our parents!
What a legacy. What an example. What a blessing.  What a life.