Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, March 10, 2025

Happy Birthday, Briggs!

It's official.  Every person who lives in our house is double digits.  As hard as it is to believe, Briggs is 10 years old!  I love the ages that my kids are now.  They are independent and funny and capable and truly fun to be around.  But as I reflect on Briggs now and how I love where we are at as a family, it's also time for me to look back over the years and reflect on all the fun stages (and sometimes not-so-fun stages) that we've gone through to get where we are now.

Snuggly...

short-fused...

creature of habit (hand socks, anyone??)...

train-loving...

funny...

sweet...

silly...

loving...

resourceful...

creative, smart, goofy, friendly, enthusiastic, incredibly awesomely wonderful.

So many phases.  So many memories.  So many things to love about these years of watching Briggs grow up.  I am so proud of the boy he is and can't wait to see the plan that God has for him.