Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, January 14, 2026

Happy Birthday, Staley!

 15!  She's 15!  How did this happen?  The years are flying by!!  She's in high school.  She'll be getting her driving permit.  She's texting with a boy.  She juggles her ever full calendar with school and all her extracurricular activities with grace and responsibility.  She is thinking about the future...what she might want to be and where she might want to go to college and where she might want to work.  She impresses me daily with her maturity and her faith and her confidence in who she is.

All the world is a stage, and Staley owns it!

2011

2012

2013

2014

2015

2016

2017

2018

2019

2020

2021

2022

2023

2024

2025

The years fly by, and I love that I have a front row seat to watching the woman that Staley is becoming.  This is 15.  I'm not sure how we got here so quickly, but my goal is to just soak it in and enjoy each and every step of the way.