Patience is a virtue. So is helpfulness. I guess Adelie thought it was an either/or proposition.
Zach's grandma said it best when she told us, "You have a beautiful family. Kinda loud, but a beautiful family." How right she was! And we sure love our loud, crazy, fun, active, silly, loving, chaotic, beautiful family.
Adelie and Staley's World
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Virtues
The other day we told the kids we could watch a family movie together after we finished a few jobs around the house. The kids finished their chores quickly and then were waiting for Zach and I to finish ours. As I was working on completing my jobs, Adelie came in and asked, "Are you almost done with your jobs so we can watch our movie?" I replied, "If you want me to be done more quickly, you could offer to help with some of my jobs." Adelie responded, "That's okay. I can wait."