While on vacation, Staley and I were doing a ride together while Zach waited with Adelie and Briggs. We had some fast passes for a ride that Briggs was excited about with our return time coming up soon. Briggs and Zach had this conversation:
Briggs: "Let's walk over there now and Mom and Sissy can just catch up."
Zach: "We'll just wait for them and go over there together."
Briggs: (Looking at his watch and figuring out the time until our fast passes started, then stating matter of factly) "Well, you've got 6 minutes until I freak out."
Zach: "We'll just wait for them and go over there together."
Briggs: (Looking at his watch and figuring out the time until our fast passes started, then stating matter of factly) "Well, you've got 6 minutes until I freak out."
Another conversation with Briggs:
Briggs: "I'm going to finish my dream tonight. I was dreaming when you woke me up and it was just at the exciting part."
Me: "You can't just finish a dream."
Briggs: "Yeah I can. I know right where I was when I left off."
Me: "You can't just finish a dream."
Briggs: "Yeah I can. I know right where I was when I left off."