Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, February 12, 2022

They Say...

When we got to our townhouse the first night, Briggs said, "This hotel is really nice, but it's not what I expected."  When Zach asked what he expected, Briggs said, "I don't know, but not this."

#betterthanahotel
#exceedingexpectations

After leaving the cold Illinois weather and experiencing the beautiful Florida warmth and sunshine, Adelie said, "I am so getting a winter home in Florida.  Maybe I'll get a townhouse."

#goodidea
#i'llcomevisit

We were all so tired after our long days at the parks and slept really well.  A few days in, Adelie told Zach, "I sleep really well in this bed, Dad.  Even better than my bed at home."

#walkingallthemiles
#doingallthethings
#sleepingsosoundly

On our day at Universal, there was a large spotlight shining into the air from somewhere in Universal.  Adelie saw the light in the sky and asked what it was.  When none of us knew, she pondered, "Maybe it's the Floridern lights."

#likethenorthernlights
#onlyfarthersouth