Although I'm 10 days late with this post, I never pass up an opportunity to take a trip down memory lane as I celebrate the moments and milestones that have built up over these quickly moving years. Looking back, it's hard for me to believe that my last baby is already 9 years old.
This snuggly baby entered the world and completed our family.
Those big eyes and sweet smiles stole our hearts.
All his firsts were celebrated.
As he grew, we continued to learn about all the little things that make Briggs who he is.
We learned about his sweet, sensitive nature...and how he's a creature of habit. (Remember hand socks??)
We learned about his love for trains and cars and all things that go.
We learned about his goofy, silly side.
We learned about his cautious nature and his specific likes (and dislikes!)
We learned about his bright mind and his creativity.
We learned about his kind, friendly personality.
And we continue to learn more each day about this amazing kid. He is still showing us his sweet and sensitive side. His silly and goofy side. His cautious and careful side. His structured and regimented side. His kind and friendly side. His bright and creative side. His loving and thoughtful side. I love all the sides of my favorite 9 year old. (Well, sometimes I could do without the short-tempered side, but we're working on that.)
Happy birthday, Briggs! I hope you know how loved and special you are!!








