Favorite color: Blue
Favorite food: Mac and cheese
Least favorite food: Broccoli
Favorite restaurant: Culvers
Favorite stuffed animal: Bear Bear
Favorite animal: Bugs
Favorite game: Forbidden Island and MarioKart.
Favorite movie: Harry Potter
Favorite sport: Soccer
Favorite activity: Young Authors
Favorite thing to do at home: Play and write
Favorite thing to do at school: Read
Favorite subject in school: Reading
Favorite place to go locally: State Farm pool
Favorite place to go on vacation: Pentwater and Disney World
Favorite thing to do with Staley: Read
Favorite thing to do with Adelie: Play
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Play board games
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play board games
Favorite book: Dragon Games and Harry Potter
Favorite outfit: Jumping Beans pants and Harry Potter t-shirt
Favorite pajamas: Footie pajamas
Favorite play you've been in: Lion King
Favorite play you've seen: Staley and Adelie's Peter Pan play
What are you excited about doing when you are 9? If I go to a carnival, I might be taller and can ride more rides.
What are you scared of? The dark
What is the best thing about you? I'm awesome.
What are you good at? I'm good at soccer, drawing, and playing.
What is something you'd like to learn how to do or get better at? I want to get better at basketball.
Who is your best friend? George, Freddie, Cedar, Jackson, Jadon, and Ryker. And Coraleigh.
What do you want to be when you grow up? A scientist
Where is a place you'd like to go that you've never been? Hogwarts
My big 9 year old!!
