Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, January 15, 2025

Happy Birthday, Staley!

 Each year seems to fly by so quickly now.  Birthdays come up again and again.  I feel like it was just yesterday that I was combing through pictures for Staley's 13th birthday, and here we are again.  So enjoy this brief walk down memory lane as we watch Staley morph from an adorable infant to a precocious toddler to a confident grade schooler to a responsible middle schooler...all in the blink of an eye.












And it truly does feel that fast!  I love looking back through pictures and relishing all the memories that are captured there.  I love reading back through my blog and remembering all the moments that brought us to where we are now.  It's a little bittersweet to see how quickly time is going, but it's also so very fun to just enjoy the amazing person Staley is now.  I love this smart, confident, talented, hard-working, funny, driven, responsible, mature, amazing woman that Staley is becoming.  

I sure do love this 14 year old!!

Happy birthday, Staley!