Favorite color: Pink
Favorite food: Fruit and dessert and bread and churros
Least favorite food: Fish
Favorite restaurant: Chick Fil A
Favorite stuffed animal: Fuzzington
Favorite animal: Manatee and penguin
Favorite board/card game: Kemps and Caps
Favorite video game: MarioKart
Favorite movie: Percy Jackson (the show, not the movie!!!)
Favorite sport: Cross country
Favorite activity: It depends. I like to run. I like NTA. I like Quizzing. I'm excited about Dance.
Favorite thing to do at home: I like to read.
Favorite thing to do at school: I like in chorus when we don't have to do anything. That's the best! Then we just play card games.
Favorite subject: ELA
Favorite place to go locally: Faire Coffee
Favorite place to go on vacation: Disney World, the beach, Pentwater
Favorite thing to do with Staley: Squidlaunchers-oh yeah! And quizzing.
Favorite thing to do with Briggs: Legos
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Run
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play Connections and run
Favorite book: Oh, gosh! Probably Percy Jackson.
Favorite princess: Ariel
Favorite outfit: I like wearing jean shorts and any cute shirt. I like this green one I'm wearing right now, but I'm also excited about my new pink one.
Favorite PJs: I like the striped pants with my peanut shirt
Favorite play that you've been in: Eastlight Frozen. Definitely.
Favorite play that you've seen: Six
What is something you are excited about now that you are 13? I can drive! Okay, fine. I can do sports because I'm in 7th grade. I can say I'm a teenager and be all cool and stuff. Oh, and I'm excited to get a phone.
What are you afraid of? Loss, murky water, big insects with stingers or ladybugs
What is the best thing about you? I'm friendly.
What are you good at? Running
What is something you wish you could do or do better? I wish I had better aim. I have horrible aim. And I also wish I had better coordination because I have a bad habit of falling into mud puddles.
Who is your best friend? This might take awhile. Okay. Stella, Everly, Mila, Anna, Annalise, Bristol, Sadie, and Melody
What do you want to be when you grow up? I have no idea
Where is one place you'd like to go that you've never been? the Netherlands because I'm learning Dutch and I want to go to Hawaii and Europe and France and Switzerland
What is one play you'd like to be in? I want to be the Mario plant in Little Shop of Horrors and Cherry in the Outsiders and I want to be in Six
Look out, world!
She's 13!!
