Love this girl and her heart for Jesus.
Zach's grandma said it best when she told us, "You have a beautiful family. Kinda loud, but a beautiful family." How right she was! And we sure love our loud, crazy, fun, active, silly, loving, chaotic, beautiful family.
Adelie and Staley's World
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Her Heart
Adelie and Staley often wait until I am walking out the door of their bedroom at night to ask me deep, theological or philosophical questions. Lately Staley has been asking, "How will I know when I'm ready to ask Jesus into my heart?" or "What do I have to do to ask Jesus into my heart?" Bedtime when we are all tired and Adelie is bouncing up and down on her bed and interjecting into the conversation is not necessarily the best time to have this type of discussion. Last night before bed, Staley and I sat down on the couch together. We discussed what it means to ask Jesus into her heart. I explained that we just have to be sorry for our sins, believe that Jesus is the son of God and died for our sins, and try to live like he wants us to live. After answering her questions, Staley decided that she wanted to pray with me and ask Jesus into her heart. And that made my heart so happy!
