Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Plan

The other day Staley came into the kitchen and handed me a piece of paper that she had been working on.  It was titled, "Plan to be the best best can be".  On the paper, she had 2 columns:  "exercise plans" and "to be smart plans".   She then listed out 5 things she would do in each category, followed by writing out the plan in paragraph form.  Her exercise plans included 200 push ups, 25 sit ups, wall sits, run with mom or dad, and pull ups.  Her to be smart plans included do math, read, spell, learn more vocabulary, help out.

For exercise, she wrote:  "Come home from school, do 200 push ups, 25 sit ups, wall sits, if I can run do it, if I can do pull-ups, do the same the next day."  For smart, she wrote:  "Come home from school, do math, read, spell, learn vocabulary, help out, ask mom or dad to teach me some things, teach Adelie and Briggs something because I can learn more from that to!"

Love her plan!

Love this girl!