Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, January 29, 2023

Wishes

I have a Mother/Child journal book that I do with each of the kids.  The book has various questions or entries that we fill out in response to one another.  Recently Adelie's book asked the question "What are 4 things you secretly wish you could do?"  Adelie's answers were so totally Adelie that I needed to share them here.

1.  Have the power to heal

2.  Be able to turn into a mermaid

3.  Write books about Jesus then send them to people who don't know him

4.  Have a giant foam block pit in our house.

As random and varied as these 4 wishes seem, they epitomize who Adelie is.  She is my caring, thoughtful, empathetic, people-oriented, faith-driven daughter who loves mermaids and, yes, would love nothing better than a giant foam block pit in our house.  I love all the things that make Adelie the special girl she is, and this list just highlighted so many of those things.

My Adelie is one of a kind.  And I love everything about her!