Favorite color: Lavendar and light pink
Favorite food: Meatballs and meatloaf and fruit
Least favorite food: Pasta
Favorite restaurant: Starbucks
Favorite stuffed animal: Fuzzington
Favorite animal: Manatees
Favorite board/card game: Trash
Favorite video game: MarioKart and Zelda
Favorite movie: Moana
Favorite sport: Cross country
Favorite activity: NTA and Penguin
Favorite thing to do at home: Write, read, and play with Briggs
Favorite thing to do at school: Hang out with my friends
Favorite subject: Literature
Favorite place to go locally: the library
Favorite place to go on vacation: Pentwater or Disney World or Disneyland or anywhere on the beach or anywhere in general. Anywhere warm. I don't really care. I'm not picky.
Favorite thing to do with Staley: Quizzing so I can hit her with a pillow and throw Q-tips at her. And dancing. And listening to songs when we should be getting ready for bed.
Favorite thing to do with Briggs: Argue? Just kidding. Do Legos.
Favorite thing to do with Mom: Talk
Favorite thing to do with Dad: Play Connections and read and talk
Favorite book: Keeper of the Lost Cities
Favorite princess: Ariel
Favorite outfit: My swimsuit because it means that I'm going swimming.
Favorite PJs: Too big heart pants and my 'I am a future St. Jude runner' t-shirt or my peanut shirt.
Favorite play that you've been in: Probably Frozen.
Favorite play that you've seen: Six
What is something you are excited about now that you are 12? Cross country, track, and all the other things that I've missed out on.
What are you afraid of? Dogs and assassins in the shower
What is the best thing about you? I'm fun and nice.
What are you good at? Writing and annoying Staley
What is something you wish you could do or do better? I wish I could turn into a mermaid or fly.
Who is your best friend? Stella
What do you want to be when you grow up? A writer
Where is one place you'd like to go that you've never been? Fiji
What is one play you'd like to be in? Matilda
Love this 12 year old!!
