Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

First Day of School...Again

 After anxiously awaiting this day since Staley started school several weeks ago, Adelie officially started 4 year old pre-school today.  Although she will be going 3 afternoons each week (as opposed to the 2 mornings each week that she went last year), she is going to the same pre-school with the same classroom, same teacher, and some of the same friends as last year.

No first day of school jitters for this little one.

Adelie was excited to have one of her good friends in her class this year.

We all loved Mrs. Ferguson, so we very happy that Adelie was in her class again this year.

I love this girl.  I love her confidence.  I love her enthusiasm.  I love how excited she was to start back to school.  I have no doubt that it will be another great year in pre-school...and I love that!