Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Who Is He?

This morning, the kids were playing Disney.  The girls were putting on princess dresses to be princesses that I could come to meet at Disney.  Briggs said, "I want to be a princess too!"  I told him, "Hey, buddy.  You could put on your Buzz Lightyear costume or one of your superhero costumes."  He said, "No thanks.  I want to be Elsa."

And he was...all morning long.  He did decide to later accessorize with some pink fairy wings.

The other day, Briggs was telling me about boys and girls.  He told me that Adelie is a girl and Staley is a girl and I'm a girl.  I asked him, "What are you?"  He replied, "I'm a race car!"

I know just who this little guy is.  He's my snuggly, sweet, vehicle-loving, train-playing, princess-dress-wearing, happy, loving, adorable boy.  He's my Briggs!