Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Sunday, October 22, 2017

They Say...

I was talking about being tired.  Staley joined in, saying that she was tired too.  Adelie piped in and said, "I'm not tired.  I save all my tired for bed-night."
#savingitup
#nevertired

We were having pizza for dinner.  I asked Briggs what kind he wanted.  He said sausage.  I put a piece of sausage pizza on his plate and he said, "Can you take off the sausage?"
#couldhaveaskedforcheese

Adelie never says "today" or  "tomorrow."  She calls it "this day" or "next day."  As in, "The pumpkin patch party is next day."  or "Is this day Grammie day?"

This morning Staley told me that she wants to be a farmer when she grows up so she can have lots and lots of pigs.  I asked her why she wanted to be a pig farmer, and she replied, "Because I love bacon and sausage."
#notavegetarian
#easierwaystogetit

Today during lunch at church, I looked over to see Adelie pick up her cookie off the (church gym) floor and eat it.  I said, "Adelie, that's so yucky!!"  Adelie replied, "It's okay.  I like yucky things."
#whatdoyousaytothat

We went to pick out our pumpkins at the pumpkin farm this afternoon even though it was overcast and rainy.  The girls wore their rain boots.  Briggs asked if he could wear rain boots, and I informed him that he doesn't have rain boots.  Unfazed, he asked, "Can I call my blue and green shoes my rain boots?"
#surebuddy
#easytoplease

My 3 little loves in their rain boots who always amuse me.