And that, my friends, is why this is probably an important exercise.
Zach's grandma said it best when she told us, "You have a beautiful family. Kinda loud, but a beautiful family." How right she was! And we sure love our loud, crazy, fun, active, silly, loving, chaotic, beautiful family.
Adelie and Staley's World
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Ready for School?
Briggs will be starting 4 year old pre-school after Labor Day. He still only recognizes a handful of his capital letters (S, X, Z, O, B), so with the girls starting school I am trying to work more diligently on letter recognition with Briggs when we are home together. We've done several different games with all the letters, but that has been a little overwhelming for Briggs. I decided that we should focus on just a few letters at a time instead. Yesterday we started with A, B, and C and did several different activities working on recognizing and writing those letters. While I was making dinner, I asked Staley if she wanted to work with Briggs on his letters. I told her that we were working on A, B, and C. Briggs interjected, "I don't want to do A, B, and C right now. I want to do C, D, and 11."
And that, my friends, is why this is probably an important exercise.
And that, my friends, is why this is probably an important exercise.
