Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Friday, February 17, 2023

He Says...

Briggs was looking at the label on the Children's Tylenol bottle and said, "Why would they make the flavor Grape Syrup?  Grape and syrup together just sounds gross."  

#truth

Briggs went to a birthday party at Elevate trampoline park the other week-end.  There is a zip line there that Briggs was afraid to go down the last time he was there.  He kept talking about wanting to do it this time, but was having second thoughts once he got there.  I insisted he do it as soon as we got there, knowing that he would love it once he overcame his initial fear.  And he did!  When we got home, Briggs made me this card:

My favorite parts:
1.  The way he spelled inkeriging (encouraging).
2.  How he said I help him when he needs help and when he doesn't need help.  (Hmmm....)
3. The picture he drew
4.  His validation that he does love me and thinks I'm a good mom even when I force him to do something he says he is scared to do.

Love when my kids face their fears!
And love this boy!