How can it be that Adelie is already 7 years old?? Seven years ago, I had so many fears and worries about moving our family of 3 into a family of 4. Would I have enough time? Energy? Attention? Love? Would there be enough of me to give to 2 children? But from the moment I held Adelie in my arms, I knew that my love for two could be just as big, just as fierce, just as powerful as it was for one. And each day getting to be Adelie's mom, my heart has to grow a little bit more to accommodate all the love I feel for her. I may not always have my full share of time, energy, or attention that my kids deserve, but love? I will never worry about not having enough of that!
This is what love looks like...
at 6 months...
at 1 year...
at 2 years...
at 3 years...
at 4 years...
at 5 years...
at 6 years...
and at 7 years.
I can't imagine loving this little girl anymore than I do right now!
Happy birthday, my little love!
Happy birthday, Adelie!!







