Favorite food: Grammie meatballs, monkey bread, donuts
Least favorite food: Broccoli, cauliflower, green beans, baked beans
Favorite restaurant: Culvers, Steak and Shake, Rainforest Café, T-Rex Restaurant
Favorite dessert: Ice cream
Favorite toy: Everything I play with
Favorite stuffed animal: Fuzzington
Favorite animal: Penguins and monkeys
Favorite game: Go Fish, Uno, Monopoly, Spot It, Candyland
Favorite movie: Frozen II, live action Aladdin
Favorite sport: Swimming, running, tumbling
Favorite activity: Stage Kids, tumbling
Favorite thing to do at home: Draw
Favorite thing about school: Reading, lunch, writing
Favorite place to go locally: State Farm pool
Favorite place to go on vacation: Disney World, Pentwater
Favorite thing to do with Staley: Do shows
Favorite thing to do with Briggs: Play Pud, play fairies and Spike, draw, listen to "The Pond", play Mr. McGreely (all games they've made up to play together)
Favorite thing to do with Mommy: Cook, go running, when you tuck me into bed
Favorite thing to do with Daddy: Paint pottery, make pancakes, read
Favorite book: Pollyanna
Favorite princess: Ariel
Favorite superhero: I don't have one
Favorite outfit: I have lots.
Favorite pajamas: The nightgown I just got from Staley with the girls on it
Favorite play you've been in: Peter Pan
Favorite play you've seen: Wicked
What are you excited about doing when you are 7? Opening presents, doing the mini track meet, swimming lessons
What are you scared of?: Going upstairs by myself, the house breaking, the swingset breaking, the porch swing breaking, and spiders
What's the best thing about you? I'm funny and fast and awesome.
What are you good at? Singing, reading, math, being silly
Who is your best friend? I don't really have a BFF, but I have lots of friends like Lola, Jaci, Faith, Aizlee, Max, William, Zola, and a lot of people.
What do you want to be when you grow up? An author, illustrator, and teacher
My big 7 year old!
