Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Monday, March 9, 2020

Interveiw with a Five Year Old

Favorite color:  All the colors in the world
Favorite food:  Meatballs
Least favorite food:  Black bean sandwiches
Favorite restaurant:  Rainforest Cafe and McDonald's
Favorite dessert:  All of them, but mostly candy.
Favorite toy:  Cars and trains and anything with wheels and even boats
Favorite stuff animal:  Bear Bear and Froggie
Favorite animal:  Baby chicks
Favorite game:  I have lots of them so I'll just tell you one...Mermaid Island
Favorite movie:  Blaze and Paw Patrol and Cinderella and Frozen II and Ella Enchanted
Favorite sport:  the Bears
Favorite thing to do at home:  Play
Favorite thing about school:  Play time
Favorite place to go locally:  State Farm pool and Wildlife Prairie Park
Favorite place to go on vacation:  Disney World
Favorite thing to do with Staley:  Snuggle
Favorite thing to do with Adelie:  Play
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  Go swimming and play
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  Do puzzles
Favorite book:  I don't know.  I like lots of books.
Favorite princess:  Tianna
Favorite superhero:  All of them
Favorite pajamas:  My new dinosaur ones from Dava
Favorite play you've seen:  Peter Pan

What are you excited about doing when you are 5?  Riding Seven Dwarves Mine Train at Disney World

What are you scared of?  The dark
What's the best thing about you?  I'm 5
What are you good at?  Building and running and puzzles and drawing trains
Who is your best friend?  Dava
What do you want to be when you grow up?  I don't know.


My big 5 year old!!