Staley: I'll do it right away, but I'll be done quickly because it will be easy for me. When I'm done, I'll just start working on my biography book report that is due in a couple of weeks. And then maybe I'll read for another 3 hours or so.
Adelie: It's too HARD! I can't do it! Can you help me with this...and this...and this...and this... Have I mentioned that it's too hard and I can't do it? (insert lots of tears and whining and sighing and moaning)
Briggs: I'm not going to do it because it's not fun. School is so boring! Homework is the boringest! (insert throwing fit and then lots of huffing and stomping and yelling about being made to do it)
Have I mentioned how thankful I am that my kids are in school? Although we found our groove for those couple of months in the spring, I'm not sure how we would survive a whole semester or school year of remote learning. It would definitely be so hard and the boringest...and I'm sure I would be doing my fair share of whining and crying and throwing fits about it too.