Diana and I enjoyed a lovely run in the woods...until we got spooked by the creaks and cracks and falling limbs in the woods where we were running.
The landscape was beautiful and the fear of being crushed by a falling branch motivated us to run just a little bit faster.
We took advantage of the snow-covered ground to introduce our kids to sledding on the big hills at the golf course.
They loved the sledding part. Walking back up the big hills? Not so much.
Unfortunately, all that beauty and fun also resulted in the loss of some big branches in both our front yard and our back yard.
2021 blessed us with a winter wonderland. In the spirit of starting this year off positively, I'm not going to dwell on the downed limbs and mess that we'll have to clean up when this has all melted away. I'll just say...it sure is pretty!





