My newborn baby!
He stole our hearts with his big eyes and quick smiles.
He changed the house from all tutus and pink to trains and diggers and things that go.
Although he loves his sisters and his Daddy and his cousins and his friends, he has always been a Mama's boy.
He's a cautious kid and a creature of habit, but each year he tries new things and expands his world just a little bit more.
One thing that never changes? Those big eyes and sweet face.
I love watching him learn and grow.
I love watching him figure out his world and the things that he loves.
Eight years have flown by. My baby isn't a baby anymore, and that's okay. I have loved the years that have brought us to now, and I love the boy that Briggs has become. I am so grateful and so blessed to be his mom.
Happy (3 days after your) Birthday, Briggs!!
We love you so much!!



.jpg)



