Adelie and Staley's World

Adelie and Staley's World

Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Interview with an 8 Year Old

Favorite color:  Blue and green
Favorite food:  Mac and cheese
Least favorite food:  Brussel sprouts
Favorite restaurant:  Culvers
Favorite dessert:  Ice cream
Favorite toy: Legos and cars
Favorite stuffed animal:  Bear Bear
Favorite animal:  Baby chicks
Favorite game:  Spot It
Favorite movie:  Paw Patrol: The Movie
Favorite sport:  Soccer
Favorite activity:  Reading
Favorite thing to do at home:  Play
Favorite thing about school:  I really like science.
Favorite place to go locally:  State Farm Pool and laser tag
Favorite place to go on vacation:  I really like Michigan.
Favorite thing to do with Staley:  Play "Fly"
Favorite thing to do with Adelie:  Play "Kid Squisher"
Favorite thing to do with Mommy:  Talk, play, and cuddle
Favorite thing to do with Daddy:  Talk and play Legos
Favorite book:  Graphic novels
Favorite outfit:  My blue pants, my shirt with the monster on it, and socks
Favorite pajamas:  Footie pajamas
Favorite play that you've been in:  Beauty and the Beast

What is one thing you are looking forward to about being 8?  Being older
What are you scared of?  The dark and heights and other things too, but those are the main ones.
What is the best thing about you?  I'm kind.
What are you good at?  I'm good at sports and reading.
What is something you would like to learn how to do or get better at?  Doing cross arms on jump rope
Who is your best friend?  George
Where is one place you've never been that you would like to go?  It might be fun to see the Eiffel Tower.
What do you want to be when you grow up?  I have no idea.

Love this 8 year old!!